VoIP and Hybrid Phone Systems
Business phone systems are no longer just telephones sitting on desks. Through Hybrid and VoIP technologies, they are becoming tools that will allow you to operate more effectively and efficiently, and they can become key components in reducing the overhead of your business. Take a look at a few of the main benefits of business phone systems being offered today:
- Increased Mobility – In the past, business phone systems were stationary and stagnant; you could only receive your calls or voice mail alerts if you were sitting at a desk in your office. With business phone systems today, you can integrate your cell phone or PDA to receive calls and voice mail alerts, as well as to use many other system features, anywhere and everywhere that you need to be.
- Functionality For Remote Workers – Business phone systems today allow your remote, at-home employees or remote sales staff to have access to all the features and benefits of the corporate office phone system infrastructure.
- Cost Saving Applications – Utilize VoIP to save a substantial amount of money on long distance and fax calls as well as on office-to-office connections. Lower office-related expenses by enabling more employees to become remote.
VOIP Telephone Systems
Versatile voice solutions for business
Cinch Networks can deploy and support a range of affordable, flexible and feature rich VoIP phone solutions to enhance business communications. VoIP phone systems utilise standard data cabling, are quick to deploy and can be easily relocated should you move office. Typical features include:
- Advanced call routing and redirection
- Auto attendant to direct callers to the right extension/department
- Voicemail to e-mail
- Conference calls
- Call diversion and forwarding
- Remote extensions from home/remote sites
- Integration with Outlook and CRM software
- Reduced call costs
Hosted VoIP Systems
Hosted VoIP solutions are ideal for small companies that require a flexible phone system with a minimal initial investment and a fully managed system. With a hosted system VoIP handsets connect to the providers PABX over a broadband connection and calls are routed out to the telephone network from the provider’s site.
Office Phone Systems
Business communications have advanced dramatically in recent years, so if you’re relying on an outdated phone system, it may be holding you back.
With Cinch Networks phone systems you’ll get a complete communications package tailored to your needs. We’ll help you choose a phone system on an affordable plan that’s right for your business.